We are seeking for our headquarters in Heidelberg a highly motivated
Pharma Admin & Operations (m/f/d)
As a member of the Pharma team, you will be responsible for administrative and organizational tasks supporting the Pharma team and especially the SVP Pharma & Biotech. This position is limited to 12-15 months.
- Internal MH Pharma Team responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the administrative and logistic tasks and operations of the SVP Pharma & Biotech and the rest of the Pharma team.
- Support the BD and marketing activities from a junior perspective on profiling customers and partners.
- Support basic marketing tasks, such as press-release reviews and issuance, and version-control of marketing materials files and collateral.
- Support congress participations, over and above administrative tasks, with support to marketing materials.
- Own the contacts network of the MH Pharma business unit, in its baseline and as it grows and expands.
- Maintain budget control of operational and travel expenses of the whole unit.
- Manage the procurement and invoicing cycle of the business unit.
- Liaise with the MH Legal department to execute CDAs with prospective customers and partners.
- Support actively the BD process by owning the follow up and meeting set-up with a list of prospective customers.
- MH Cross-functional responsibilities:
- Coordinate the team calendar in synchronization with calendars on meetings and events of the rest of the business.
- Abide by all organizational administrative guidelines and contribute to these in the interest of the team and the company.
- Liaise with Finance for all budget, accounts receivable and payable of the business unit. Head and lead the Pharma & Biotech scientific publications strategy and execution.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Executive Administrative experience and/or PA experience at senior levels.
- Ability to apprehend and contextualize the business development as well as the marketing and sales cycle.
- Full German and English proficiency
- Very good knowledge of the Windows suite with Word, Excel and Outlook software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially at senior/executive levels
- Experience with financial, accounting and procurement operations.
- Good communication and ability to build business relationships
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in senior team administrative roles.
- Ideally: understanding of the business development cycle.
- An innovative, exciting international company that values employees who can think outside of the box, who want to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A modern working environment in a new office building
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package, flexible working models
Molecular Health believes in the principles of equal opportunities, diversity and workplace integration.
Take the first step and contact us! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, and certificates), in English or German, including your salary expectations and earliest start date. Please send it to Thorsten Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on how your data will be processed in the context of an application, please follow the link: www.molecularhealth.com/de/datenschutz/