We are seeking for our headquarters in Heidelberg a highly motivated
Scientific Process & Project Manager (m/f/d)
Molecular Health (‘MH’) is in the process of entering the Pharma & Biotech market and establishing itself as a company with deep expertise in creating and applying highly specialized clinico-molecular analytics and artificial intelligence algorithms to biomedicine data to improve the understanding of drug outcomes and increase the accuracy to predict them. We offer our customers access to our data technology through in silico contract research and software licenses. In this role you will contribute to the success of the team and the company in supporting business development activities and customer related projects. The position is limited to 12-15 months.
Pharma In Silico Research projects:
- Contribute to definition and delivery of full project scope from the customer perspective. This consists of proposal outline, proposal review, translation to technical requirements, and other necessary descriptions.
- Contribute to scientific solutions of project execution by working with data sources and analytic tools and studying and summarizing the relevant scientific literature.
- Assist in the planning and steering of pharma In Silico projects (including coordination with internal and external stakeholders and interacting with project management).
- Contribute to delivering results as presentations, posters, and written reports to the customer.
Product MH Predict:
- Research recent information on clinical trials, drug development, and Pharma / Biotech company insights to support MH Predict development and customer interactions
- Support systematic data acquisition, curation, and querying
- Engage in prospective validation of MH Predict through analysis of industry pipeline and clinical development success predictions
- Contribute to and manage the process to organizing and maintaining files related to the software and customer licenses.
Business Development support:
- Facilitate planning and ensure regular follow-up of the business unit project pipeline.
- Support with design and delivery of visually compelling and technically and scientifically rigorous presentations, reports, materials, for pitching of projects, prototyping of deliverables and for presentation of project results to customers.
- Fulfill project-specific tasks and responsibilities as described in the personal targets.
Your skills and qualifications
- Sc. or PhD. in molecular biology, molecular medicine, pharmacology or equivalent, e.g., specialization in disease-drug biology
- Solid grasp of statistics and data science
- Preferably previous experience with data analysis
- Ability to work independently and to deliver high quality results under time pressure
- Knowledge of molecular biology and pharmacology
- Good communication skills and a team-oriented work-ethic. Preferred, but not required, previous experience in scientific or technical consulting in the healthcare sector and a strong interest in information technology and software
- Ideally: Understanding of drug development process
- Technical Skills:
- Must: Full proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Must: Ability to conduct extended web and data services searches.
- Ideal but not required: Knowledge of R
- An innovative, exciting international company that values employees who can think outside of the box, who want to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A modern working environment in a new office building
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package, flexible working models
Molecular Health believes in the principles of equal opportunities, diversity and workplace integration.
Take the first step and contact us! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, and certificates), in English or German, including your salary expectations and earliest start date. Please send it to Thorsten Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on how your data will be processed in the context of an application, please follow the link: www.molecularhealth.com/de/datenschutz/