We are seeking for our headquarters in Heidelberg a highly motivated
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong scientific background to aid us in the further development of our ground-breaking clinical databases and knowledge resources.
- Assess, qualify, and capture the clinical and molecular knowledge around the relationship between patient/tumor genotypes and responsiveness to drug treatments
- Extract and analyze key clinical parameters from the scientific text-mined literature information, to populate the contents of a novel drug response database
- Compile, create, and maintain evidence-based summaries of clinical and scientific literature
- Describe the biological effects of genomic variants and the association with disease, using ontologies and controlled vocabularies
- Contribute to the further development of specialized dictionaries for use in the text-mining of clinical literature
- As a Biocurator it is essential to have a passion for science, be able to read, critically analyze and summarize scientific literature.
Your skills and qualifications:
- D./Master’s degree in biological sciences, biochemistry or genetics, with basic understanding of genomics and gene sequencing
- 5 + years research experience in a laboratory setting
- Previous experience in oncology, cancer biology, clinical trials, and outcome metrics is a plus
- Exquisite attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- An interest in recent advances in cancer treatments, diagnostics, and biology
- Feel inspired by the challenge of building a knowledge infrastructure that will ultimately help physicians to choose the right treatments, in the right combination for each and every patient
- An innovative, exciting international company that values employees who can think outside of the box, who want to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A modern working environment in a new office building
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package, flexible working models
Molecular Health believes in the principles of equal opportunities, diversity and workplace integration.
Take the first step and contact us! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, and certificates), in English or German, including your salary expectations and earliest start date. Please send it to Thorsten Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on how your data will be processed in the context of an application, please follow the link: www.molecularhealth.com/de/datenschutz/