We are seeking for our headquarters in Heidelberg a highly motivated
Senior Bioinformatics Scientist (Genome Informatics) (m/f/d)
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong scientific and technical background in the development and maintenance of NGS pipelines as well as the analysis of diverse Omics data best including machine learning approaches to support our research team in prototype development and customer projects as well as our development team in providing validated signal detection pipelines in the context of our medical device software solutions.
- Evaluation and development of algorithms to analyze data from next-generation sequencing (NGS), up to and including data analysis pipelines on genomic and transcriptomic data for the detection of sequence variations such as, SNVs, indels, CNVs and Fusions.
- Adaptation and development of customer specific pipeline configurations as well as supporting the customer and internal QM with pipeline validation
- Plan and lead projects resulting in scientific publications, conference posters, and marketing material of outstanding quality
Your skills and qualifications
- PhD or Master in computational biology, bioinformatics, or related field
- Several years’ experience with NGS data
- Experience on Omics Data Analysis and Machine Learning algorithms
- Profound knowledge of NGS algorithms and software
- Strong proficiency in object-oriented programming (e.g., Python)
- Work experience in industry is considered as a plus
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Able to work independently, and are dependable, focused, and team-oriented
- An innovative, exciting international company that values employees who can think outside of the box, who want to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A modern working environment in a new office building
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package, flexible working models including partial home office possibilities
Machen Sie den nächsten Schritt und kommen Sie zu uns an Bord!
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre kompletten und aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse) unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins.
Bitte schicken Sie dies per E-Mail an:
© 2021 Molecular Health GmbH
© 2020 Molecular Health GmbH