Developer Position UI/WEB or
We are seeking for our headquarters in Heidelberg a highly motivated
Working Student Software Developer Position UI/WEB or Backend (m/f/d)
We are seeking a highly motivated working student, who is willing to work for a period of at least 9 to 12 month based on a up to 20-hour weekly schedule. In this position it is possible to work partial remote.
As a member of the development team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Execution of development work in a multidisciplinary team using agile project management (Scrum), as well as professional methods of revision management and quality assurance
Your skills and qualifications
- Student (m / w / d) of computer science, bioinformatics, physics or similar qualification with bachelor’s degree
- Design and implementation of web services according to REST (ODATA) or comparable service-oriented models
- Minimum: 2 years of programming experience
- Optional: design and implementation of Web user interfaces using single page frameworks (e.g., OpenUI5 or AngularJS), experience with versioning tools, unit tests, continuous integration and code reviews, experience with agile or iterative development methods
- Team player with goal-oriented working methods, open-mindedness towards learning new technologies and with an initiative for independent development
- An innovative, exciting international company that values employees who can think outside of the box, wants to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A modern working environment in a new office building
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and flexible working models
Machen Sie den nächsten Schritt und kommen Sie zu uns an Bord!
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre kompletten und aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse) unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins.
Bitte schicken Sie dies per E-Mail an:
© 2021 Molecular Health GmbH
© 2020 Molecular Health GmbH