We are seeking for our headquarters in Heidelberg a highly motivated
Head of Marketing & PR (m/f/d)
In this role you will report to the SVP, Head of the Business Unit Clinical Decision Support and handle Corporate Marketing as well as global Product Marketing. You plan, develop and implement market strategies and market activities. You work creatively, sales-oriented, globally and based on the overall corporate strategy.
In this respect the following responsibilities and activities are part of job description
- Lead the Marketing Team with actual 3 employees
- Hand-on operational project work
- Responsibility for the strategic and content-related positioning and direction of our marketing activities
- Actively promote company news and (product related) achievements including article development, formal press release distribution, and other media-related activities.
- Market and competitor monitoring
- Conception and Implementation of global marketing strategies for the respective countries
- Developing suitable marketing concepts for new and existing products with the team
- Cooperation with Molecular Health Management, Product Management and Business Units, as well as Quality Management
- Online and digital marketing: strategy development and collaboration in the creation of content (editorial plan) for social media and other digital channels (newsletter, website), initiation or maintenance of SEO and SEM
- Budget planning and monitoring
- Briefing and coordination of external agencies
Your skills and qualifications
The ideal candidate is an experienced Marketing Manager with a proven track record preferred in Biotechnology, Pharma or Diagnostic.
- Successfully completed business studies, with a focus on marketing, natural sciences, or medicine.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in B2B marketing (ideally in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or life science industry)
- Marketing professional with hands-on experience in all areas of online and offline marketing
- Proven track record of successfully implemented marketing programs
- Creativity, outgoing nature, and ability to build and maintain networks
- Experience in managing employees
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, experience with CMS tools (WordPress) and online marketing tools (e.g. MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Advertising)
- An innovative, exciting international company that values employees who can think outside of the box, who want to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A modern working environment in a new office building
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Home office opportunities
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package, flexible working models
Machen Sie den nächsten Schritt und kommen Sie zu uns an Bord!
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre kompletten und aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse) unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und Ihres frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins.
Bitte schicken Sie dies per E-Mail an:
© 2021 Molecular Health GmbH
© 2020 Molecular Health GmbH