Medical Director (m/f)
We are seeking for the headquarter in Heidelberg a highly motivated
Medical Director (m/f)
In this position you serve as the medical expert within and outside the company and assist the management in achieving the company goals by providing fundamental input in defining the optimal way to develop and market Molecular Health product portfolio. Alongside Business Development the Medical Director is a key contributor in raising our business profile to ensure we are the preferred partner for our clients with support on their projects.
- Provide medical expertise in the business development process, and by observing the market environment, the Medical Director will examine future trends and, based on findings, develop strategies for developing new products, research and new business areas.
- Provide medical expertise and support in the sales process, in detail:
- Support the sales departments in presales activities, customer visits, customer pitching, definition and scoping of the offering
- Support in customer relationship management
- Provide expert knowledge in design, handling and evaluation of clinical studies
- Support marketing activities
- Support sales teams in preparation and attending conferences
- Internal medical expert to assure accuracy and quality of Molecular Health medical data base content. Responsibility for clinical review and approval of CVI.
- Support projects for medical validation of MH offerings
- Support for scientific publications (case studies, poster, papers and abstracts)
- Provide medical support in the development process of Molecular Health products as design and template review, specification review, User interface testing, requirements strategy, implementation to the clinical use.
- Medical Spokesperson
- Serve as internal and external medical expert at Molecular Health, including serving as a key medical speaker on marketed products and products in development as well as providing medical and scientific input and support for presentations at international/national and regional meetings.
- Lead discussions with and influence academic and clinical opinion leaders, prescribers, and regulatory bodies.
- Support in defining our publication strategies and develop medical positioning for the Company’s products.
- Manage the publications planning together with the Marketing and Sales
- Review content of journal articles and other communications materials.
- Take over lab director responsibility for dry lab CAP certification.
Frequent global and domestic travel is required as part of this position.
Your skills and qualifications
- Medical Doctor (M.D.)
- Experience in the oncology field is a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge of general medicine and drug therapy, including pharmacology, toxicology, pharmacotherapy and clinical trial methodology
- Medical Oncology skill and experience
- Knowledge of guidelines for treatments of solid tumors and hematalogical malignancies
- Knowledge of pathology testing and interpretation
- Experience in design and execution and evaluation of clinical trials (IIT and pharma sponsored)
- Knowledge of systems of reimbursement
- Experience interacting with regulatory agencies
- Strong communicator and ability to build bridges between groups and organizations
- Good command of writing and speaking in (fluent) German and English
- Pro-active and solutions oriented
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Self-starter, hands-on, builder
- Mentoring skills
- An innovative, exciting international company that is interesting for employees who can think outside the box, who want to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A modern working environment in a new office building
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package, flexible working models
Take the first step and join us! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV and certificates), in English or German, including your salary expectations and earliest start date. Please send it to Thorsten Vogt at: