The information on this website is directed to and solely for the benefit of physicians. The information about the products and services of Molecular Health on this Site is directed to and solely for the benefit of physicians and not to any other person. The products and services of Molecular Health on this Site cannot be ordered by patients or consumers.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical or Professional Service Advice. Nothing contained on the Site is intended to constitute medical advice, instruction for medical diagnosis, or instruction for treatment. Any information provi- ded on the Site should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on to suggest a diagnosis or course of treatment for a particular individual. Information received from the Site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, technical, or financial decisions. It should not be used in place of the consultation or advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Molecular Health does not, through the Site or otherwise, di- rectly or indirectly practice medicine, render medical advice, or provide medical services.
You may not use automated systems (e.g., robots, spiders, etc.) to access the Site. You agree not to collect personally identifiable information of other users of the Site or to sell or otherwise exploit that information. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Site or Content:
• Post, publish or transmit any text, graphics, or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another’s privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another’s rights, including any intellectual property rights; or (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, including without limitation any area or content that is accessible directly or indirectly through the hyperlinks „Client Login“ or „Order portal“, Molecular Health’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Molecular Health’s providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
• Attempt to access or search the Site or Content with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by Molecular Health or other generally available third party web browsers;
• Send unsolicited email, junk mail, „spam“, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services;
• Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Content;
• Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limita- tion, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site; or
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including Molecular Health or any of its affiliates or partners or any physician or other authorized user, or with any product of service of Molecular Health.
Any ideas, copy, proposals, inventions, product and/or service modifications, methodologies, suggestions or similar communications you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise is, and will be treated as, non- confidential and nonproprietary. Any such materials automatically become the property of Molecular Health and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting, developing, manufacturing and marketing products, services, technologies or databases using such information.
The Site may contain links to other Web sites („Third Party Sites“) as well as Third Party Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Molecular Health, and Molecular Health is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including, without limitation, the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to view or use any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk. You should review the ap- plicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third Party Site to which you navigate from the Site. The site accessible from the hyperlink ‚Client Login‘ is not a Third Party Site but owned and operated by Molecular Health.
You acknowledge and agree that Molecular Health is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of any Third Party Site; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such Third Party Sites. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Molecular Health or resources or the content, products, or services availa- ble from such Third Party Sites, and does not imply approval or endorsement of Molecular Health, its products or services, by the owner or operator of such Third Party Sites or the content, products, or services available from such Third Party Sites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such Third Party Sites. Molecular Health makes no representations whatsoever about any such Third Party Sites or Third Party Content that you may access through the Site. When you access a non-Molecular Health site, plea- se understand that it is independent from Molecular Health, and that Molecular Health has no control over the content on such other web site. A hyperlink to a non-Molecular Health Web site does not mean that Molecular Health accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked web site. It is up to you to take precau- tions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the Third Party Sites linked to the Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Without our express, prior and written permission, it is expressly prohibited to: (a) „frame“ the Site or any Con- tent thereof or otherwise cause the Site or any Content thereof to appear in a window with any other material that does not constitute Content of the Site; (b) cause the hyperlink to the Site or any Content of the Site to be displayed in any way that is disparaging to Molecular Health or any entity that is affiliated or associated with Molecular Health; or (c) otherwise imply or state that any type of relationship or special arrangements exist with Molecular Health and any other entity.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Molecular Health’s Designated Agent. All inquiries not relevant to the following procedure will not receive a response.
As provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have designated the following individual for notification of potential copyright infringement regarding the Site:
David Coddon, legitimis.us LLC, 2908 W. 146th St., Leawood, KS 66224, USA,
Phone: +1 216-392-8528, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe any Content available through the Site infringes a copyright, please provide the following information to the person identified above (17 U.S.C. § 512):
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information regarding how we may contact you (e.g., mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address);
5. A statement that the copyright owner or its authorized agent has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and made under penalty of perjury, and, if an agent is providing the notification, a statement that the agent is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your access to and use of the Site and Content is at your own risk. Molecular Health and any of its affiliates or li- censors will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Site or Content
Although Molecular Health attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of. the Site or the Content. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies, and other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Molecular Health so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice. Mole- cular Health does not guarantee the integrity or accurateness of any content uploaded to the site by any user or by any other third-party, including, but not limited to, thelar Health shall not be responsi- ble for any content uploaded to the site by any user, or by any other third party.
The Site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Molecular Health assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or trans- mission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user communications or submissions. Molecular Health is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other pro- blems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Site or combination thereof, including, but not limited to, injury or damage to your or to any other person’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Site. Under no circumstances will Molecular Health be responsible for any loss or damage, including, but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Content posted on or through the Site, or any interactions between users of the Site, whether online or offline.
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED „AS IS“ (WITH ALL FAULTS), WITHOUT WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MOLECULAR HEALTH EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPO- SE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. MOLECULAR HEALTH MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUI- REMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. MOLECULAR HEALTH MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETE- NESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR OF THE CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM MOLECULAR HEALTH OR THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILI- TY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND HYPERLINKED WEB SITES OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY MOLECULAR HEALTH OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MOLECULAR HEALTH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE OR LINKED TO FROM THE SITE.
Molecular Health may terminate your use of or prohibit you from using or accessing the Site or the Content
You can also send your request to:
Mr. Sebastian Feik
51469 Bergisch Gladbach
Molecular Health, the Molecular Health Logo MH Guide, MH Effect, MH Mendel, MH BRCA, MH Predict, Dataome, COPE, NEPOR and other Molecular Health works, graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Molecular Health in the US and/or other count- ries. Molecular Health’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Molecular Health. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2022 Molecular Health GmbH
© 2020 Molecular Health GmbH