Heidelberg, Germany and Boston, USA – July 3, 2018 – Molecular Health (MH), a leading biomedical company that is transforming molecular data into clinically actionable information for efficient and safer
cancer treatment options based on its proprietary Dataome® technology platform, announced that the company is going to attend several industry and scientific conferences in the third quarter 2018.
The 16th Annual Meeting of Japanese Society of Medical Oncology JSMO, July 19 – 21, 2018 – Kobe International Conference Center, Japan. Attendance: 3 posters and 1 oral presentation
– MH BRCA – Confident BRCA1/2 variant classification: using ACMG and public data for systematic molecular profiling
– Intelligent treatment decision support combining variant interpretation and phenotype analytics can transform healthcare
– Comprehensive treatment decision support of more than 1,000 patients by the medical device Molecular Health Guide®
– Evidence-based software for NGS in pancreatic cancer: first results from the PePaCaKa study
The 9th Annual Cancer Genomics Consortium CGC Meeting, August 6 – 8, 2018 – Nashville, TN, USA. Attendance: Molecular Health booth.
Molekularpathologie-Symposium, September 5-9, Gera, Germany. Attendance: lecture from Dr. Stephan Brock CTO of Molecular Health.
Heidelberger Myelomtage, September 21 – 23, 2018 – Im Neuenheimer Feld 410, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany. Attendance: Molecular Health booth.
ISPOR Asia Pacific 2018, September 8 – 11, 2018 – Kei Plaza Hotel, Tokyo, Japan. Attendance: Poster presentation.
– MH EFFECT® – A novel technology for the molecular analyses of Real-world outcomes/adverse event data.