We are seeking for our headquarters in Heidelberg the
Medical Director (m/f/d)
who, as a strategic partner to the Chief Medical Officer, will further create and build value for patients, physicians and the company.
The Medical Director will work closely with commercial operations and a cross-functional group in Research and Development. This role is an outstanding opportunity for a Medical Affairs Professional to push the envelope in the Digitalization of Medicine, and offers an exciting challenge with extraordinary visibility, accountability and impact.
The areas of specific responsibility and attention will include the following:
- This is a hands-on role supporting the pre & post marketing activities for the company
- Establish and maintain KOL relationships
- Mentor and train both internal and external partners
- Develop and implement Medical Communication and Disease State Awareness strategies.
- Partner with KOLs to gather information on current focused therapeutic area issues and questions.
- Initiates and supports publications and clinical trials
- Collaborate with the R&D and Commercial teams with the development of education material for providers and patients that is medically accurate and appropriate.
- Provide direction and input into the development and implementation of successful reimbursement and market-access strategies.
- Work closely with the CMO and members of the senior management team, to develop the overall strategic direction for Molecular Health
- Leading and moderating Scientific Advisory Boards
- Help represent Molecular Health in the context of conferences, presentations, industry, and investment groups.
Your skills and qualifications:
The Medical Director must be a natural leader with proven experience in leading and collaborating with teams and individuals in a global, matrix environment. The successful candidate will be an accomplished, strategic, medical affairs expert from the biotechnology, pharmaceutical industry or diagnostics industry with an outstanding record of accomplishment building and leading high-performance organizations and partnerships. Experience in Oncology is a must. A solid understanding of the industry’s complex medical affairs, regulatory, market access requirements with an absolute commitment to competing on the highest ethical level are essential.
More specifically, the ideal candidate will possess:
- A strong biopharmaceutical or diagnostics background with experience working in a high achievement medical affairs group in the Oncology space.
- Experience with the current landscape of Oncology therapeutics, such as targeted therapies, cancer immunotherapies and Companion Diagnostics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in clinical development and with commercialization of drug or biological products with experience in Medical Affairs.
- Ability to lead by example, build interdependent partnerships and create a culture of collaboration and teamwork that fosters open communication, constructive conflict resolution and organizational flexibility.
- Able to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, as well as the proven track record of working effectively in diverse teams involving multi-functional disciplines.
- Proven ability to develop internal relationships in a highly matrix environment, as well as external relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and industry experts.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and present complex and/or new ideas with clarity and simplicity.
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient in German and English, additional French would be a plus
- A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people with serious diseases, their families and society.
- An innovative, exciting international company that values employees who can think outside of the box, who want to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A modern working environment in a new office building
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package, flexible working models
Molecular Health believes in the principles of equal opportunities, diversity and workplace integration.
Take the first step and contact us! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, and certificates), in English or German, including your salary expectations and earliest start date. Please send it to Thorsten Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on how your data will be processed in the context of an application, please follow the link: www.molecularhealth.com/de/datenschutz/