We are seeking for our headquarters in Heidelberg a highly motivated
Scientific Process & Project Manager (m/f/d)
Molecular Health has positioned itself as a company with deep expertise in creating and applying highly specialized clinico-molecular analytics and artificial intelligence algorithms to biomedicine data. This expertise can help Pharma & Biotech companies to improve the understanding of drug outcomes and increase the accuracy to predict them. We offer our customers access to our data technology through in silico contract research. In this role you will contribute to the success of the team and the company by supporting business development activities and customer related projects.
Pharma In Silico Research projects:
- Contribute to definition and delivery of full project scope from the customer perspective. This consists of proposal outline, proposal review, translation to technical requirements, and other necessary descriptions.
- Contribute to scientific solutions of project execution by working with data sources and analytic tools and studying and summarizing the relevant scientific literature.
- Assist in the planning and steering of pharma in silico projects (including coordination with internal and external stakeholders).
- Contribute to delivering results as presentations, posters, and written reports to the customer.
Business Development support:
- Facilitate planning and ensure regular follow-up of the business unit project pipeline.
- Support with design and delivery of visually compelling and technically and scientifically rigorous presentations, reports, materials, for pitching of projects, prototyping of deliverables and for presentation of project results to customers.
- Fulfill project-specific tasks and responsibilities as described in the personal targets.
Your skills and qualifications
- M.Sc. or PhD. in molecular biology, molecular medicine, pharmacology or equivalent, e.g., specialization in disease-drug biology
- Solid understanding of project management processes
- Solid grasp of statistics and data science
- Preferably previous experience with data analysis
- Ability to work independently and to deliver high quality results under time pressure
- Knowledge of molecular biology and pharmacology
- Good communication skills and a team-oriented work-ethic. Preferred, but not required, previous experience in scientific or technical consulting in the healthcare sector and a strong interest in information technology and software
- An innovative, exciting international company that values employees who can think outside of the box, who want to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A modern working environment in a new office building
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Home office opportunities
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package, flexible working models