We are seeking highly motivated
Medical Affairs Manager (m/f/d)
As a member of the Medical Affairs Team, you will be reporting to the Head of Medical Affairs. You will create and build value for patients, physicians and the company and work closely with commercial operations as well as product management and research & development. This is a hands-on role supporting successful implementation of the company´s products and services, as well as development of the company´s portfolio for healthcare professionals and pharma and biotech.
This role is an outstanding opportunity for a Medical Affairs Professional to push the envelope in the digitalization of medicine, and offers an exciting challenge with extraordinary visibility, accountability and impact.
Your areas of specific responsibility and attention will include the following
- Establish and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders in healthcare, e.g. healthcare professionals/KOLs, payers, members of the governmental bodies, patient groups
- Mentor and train both internal and external partners
- Develop and implement medical communication, support publications, scientific events and advisory board meetings
- Gather information on therapeutic areas of interest
- Work closely with the CMO and members of the senior management team to develop the overall strategic direction for Molecular Health
- Represent Molecular Health in the context of conferences, presentations, and during events likes MH advisory boards with KOLs.
Your skills and qualifications
The successful candidate will be an accomplished medical affairs expert from the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or diagnostics industry, with:
- minimum three years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on mentality as well as leadership and presentation skills are mandatory
- Experience in oncology and molecular diagnostics are a big plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Capability to develop internal relationships in a highly matrix environment, as well as external relationships with KOLs and industry experts
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and present complex and/or new ideas with clarity and simplicity
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient in German and English
- A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people with serious diseases, their families and society
- An innovative, exciting international company that values employees who can think outside of the box, who want to make a difference and strike out in a new direction
- A challenging, stimulating scientific and professional environment with a focus on innovation and on the continuous development of our company
- A multicultural team and attractive company events, together with an open culture of trust
- Excellent location in the center of Heidelberg
- Opportunities for personal development in a global company
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package
- Flexible and family friendly working models with the possibility to work from home
Molecular Health believes in the principles of equal opportunities, diversity and workplace integration.
Take the first step and contact us! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, and certificates), in English or German, including your salary expectations and earliest start date. Please send it to Thorsten Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on how your data will be processed in the context of an application, please follow the link: www.molecularhealth.com/de/datenschutz/