MH Guide is available in two powerful, easy-to-use applications
MH Guide Workbench Manager manages the process of reviewing and reporting molecular results. It provides intuitive clinical report generation with a white-labeled CAP/CLIA compliant template that seamlessly integrates into your current reporting workflow.
MH Guide Clinical Annotation Service (CAS) provides automated matching of Clinical Variant Information (CVI) content to customer-defined variants for quick and easy templatized reporting.
Both applications help guide clinicians to treatment decisions with CVIs curated by scientific and medical experts:
- 4-eyes principle applied to scientific content creation
- All CVI content reviewed by board-certified molecular pathologists and board-certified oncologists with expertise in precision medicine, and includes:
- Narrative description of significance of mutation in patient’s disease context
- Potentially effective and ineffective therapies based on mutations identified in patient’s disease context
- Drugs with potential for adverse events based on pharmacogenomics markers uncovered
- Relevant clinical trials based on mutations seen, enrolling for potentially effective therapies, provided based on proximity to patient
- Relevant references for any claims made
- Other relevant variant information from external data sets, including COSMIC, dbSNP, drug label information, NCCN information, among others allows users to create their own content knowledge base, based on their experience