Collection of personal data and provider identification
We set out information below about the collection of personal data when you use this website. Personal data is all the data that refers to you personally, i.e. your name, address, email addresses and usage behaviour, for example.
The data controller under Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Molecular Health GmbH
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr Christof Hettich
Executive directors: Dr. Friedrich von Bohlen und Halbach (CEO), Dr. Stephan Brock
District Court of Mannheim – HRB 338037
You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data we store about you, its origin, recipients or categories of recipients with which this data is shared, and the purpose of storage.
You also have the following rights:
- the right to rectification or erasure,
- the right to the restriction of processing,
- the right to object to processing,
- the right to data portability
If you have given consent to the use of your data, you can withdraw it at any time.
Please address all requests for information, enquiries about information or objections to the processing of data by email to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully.
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against the risk of data transfer and your data becoming known to third parties. These measures are updated according to the current state of the art.
Recording of general information
If you use the website for purely information purposes, that is if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and ensure the stability and security of the website (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) subpara. 1 f) GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– contents of the request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– the relevant quantity of data transferred
– the website from which the request originates
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software.
If you contact us by email or via the contact form, the statements you make are stored for the purpose of processing the request and for any possible follow-up questions. Your data is automatically erased after no more than 90 days.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are placed on your computer that allow us to analyse your use of the website. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookie is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address is abbreviated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website in order to compile reports about website activities and to provide other services connected with the use of the website and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser software accordingly; however, we would point out that if you do so you may not be able to use all the functions of this website completely.
(4) You can also prevent the acquisition of the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(5) You can prevent the acquisition of data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is placed on your computer that will prevent the acquisition of your data in future when you visit this website:
(6) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This further processes IP addresses in abbreviated form so that no direct reference to you personally is possible.
(7) We use Google Analytics so that we can analyse the use of our website and improve it regularly. We can improve our offer using the statistics we have obtained and make it more interesting for you as the user. For those exceptional cases when personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) subpara. 1 f) GDPR.
Embedding of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos on our online offer; these are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all embedded in “enhanced data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as the user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data referred to in paragraph 2 is only transferred when you play the videos. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the relevant subpage of our website. This happens irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account which you have used to log in, or whether a user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data is allocated directly to your account. If you do not wish the data to be allocated to your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a usage profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or adapting its website as required. This analysis takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide customised advertising and inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) You can find further information about the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube in their Privacy Statement. You will also find additional information there about your rights and optional settings to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Embedding of Vimeo videos
Our website uses features provided by the Vimeo video portal. This service is provided by Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. Here the Vimeo server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo will receive your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo when you visit our website or do not have a Vimeo account. The information is transmitted to a Vimeo server in the US, where it is stored.
If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, Vimeo allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
Cross-linking to social media