Use Real-World evidence to improve drug safety assessment and prediction
It is difficult to fully vet the safety of new therapies. In fact, some serious – or life impacting – reactions may not arise until the drug has been widely prescribed. Molecular Health Effect™ (MH Effect) combines real-world data from millions of patient safety reports with molecular data on how drugs function at a molecular level within the body, so regulators can come closer to accurately assessing what should be on the label – including unexpected interactions with comedications and comorbidities.
- Enhance analysis of AE causality
- Combine traditional pharmacovigilance with innovations in mechanism-based assessment for novel insights into the molecular causality of drug safety issues and to transform the accuracy and speed of your drug labeling decisions.
- Predict drug safety labels
- Combine traditional pharmacovigilance with innovations in mechanism-based prediction to identify potential safety issues for new and approved drugs. Using MH Effect, you can anticipate and predict important/designated medical events before they occur.
- Augment analysis of drug-to-drug interaction
- MH Effect provides a new dimension of insight into drug interactions so you can move beyond established knowledge to identify novel interactions in targets and pathways, as well as clinical co-morbidities.